VGA signals up to 1920×1200 including 1080p Full HD are supported from almost all modern Mini-DisplayPort source devices, including Laptops, Personal Computers and even Thunderbolt-ready Macbooks and other Apple computers. DisplayPort does all the work with the DP++ ‘Dual Mode’ hardware, leaving this passive adapter to simply change the socket types for you. That makes it compact, portable and easy to use.
Check your manual or look for the D++ logo on your source device to make sure your equipment has the ability to give you VGA compliance. Then, simply plug it into your Mini-DisplayPort source device, and connect up the display with your existing VGA cable. Both 14-pin and 15-pin VGA cables are compatible.
- Mini-DisplayPort (Male) to VGA (Female) Adapter
- Uni-directional, the DisplayPort must be the source device, not the display device!
- Mini-DisplayPort D++ or Thunderbolt source to VGA display
- Perfect for converting a Mini Display Port Device for use with a VGA TV, Monitor or Projector
- Gold Plated Connectors for optimal signal quality
- Full Support for DPCP & HDCP (DisplayPort Content Protection)
- Mini-DisplayPort device with the ability to output VGA is required (look for the DP++ icon)